domingo, 1 de noviembre de 2015

EDMUND HOCKRIDGE - "GIGI", "PORGY AND BESS" & "THE MUSIC MAN"


01 Gigi
02 The Night They Invented Champagne
03 Thank Heaven For Little Girls
04 Waltz At Maxim's (She's Not Thinking Of Me)
05 Bess, You Is My Woman
06 I Got Plenty Of Nuttin'
07 Summertime
08 It Ain't Necessarily So
09 Seventy Six Trombones
10 Lida Rose
11 Till There Was You
12 It's You
13 Goodnight My Someone

BONUS
14  I love Paris
15  I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face
16  The Girl That I Marry
17  Almost Like Being In Love
18  A Woman Is A Sometime Thing
19  The Surrey With The Fringe On Top
20  Pedro, the Fisherman
21  I Could Write A Book
22  Luck Be A Lady
23  My Time Of Day
24  I Leave My Heart In An English Garden
25  Just Say I Love Her
26  It's All Right With Me
27  C'est Magnifique
28  My Heart Stood Still
29  Young And Foolish
30  Sobbin' Women
31  The Sound of Music
32  Bless Yore Beautiful Hide

DESCARGAR AQUI

TIA ANTONIA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario