jueves, 22 de octubre de 2015

HOWARD KEEL. - AT THE MOVIES (2 CDS + BONUS)


Disc 1
1. My Defences Are Down
2. Rose Marie
3. Pagan Love Song
4. Lovely To Look At
5. The Olive Tree
6. Bless Your Beautiful Hide
7. Where Is The Life That Late I Led
8. Tahiti
9. Gesticulate
10. I've Come To Wive It Wealthily In Padua
11. Your Land And My Land
12. Sand Of Time
13. Young Folks Should Get Married
14. Sobbin Women
15. The Girl That I Marry
16. The House Of The Singing Bamboo
17. The Right Place For A Girl
18. Fate
19. You're Devastating
20. Were Thine That Special Face

BONUS
21. Pore Jud is Daid
22. The Mounties
23. Music on the Water
24. I never trust a Woman
25. Don't let this Night get away
26. Lafayette
27. Love Wonderful Love

Disc 2
1. There's No Business Like Show Business - Betty Hutton & Howard Keel
2. Kiss Me Kate - Kathryn Grayson & Howard Keel
3. Rahadlakum - Howard Keel & Dolores Gray
4. Anything You Can Do - Betty Hutton & Howard Keel
5. So In Love - Howard Keel & Kathryn Grayson
6. I Can Do Without You - Howard Keel & Doris Day With The Warner Bros Studio Orchestra
7. And This Is My Beloved - Howard Keel, Ann Blyth And Vic Damone
8. Make Believe - Howard Keel & Kathryn Grayson
9. When You're In Love - Jane Powell & Howard Keel With Orchestra Conducted By Adolph Deutsch
10. They Say It's Wonderful - Howard Keel & Betty Hutton
11. Wunderbar - Kathryn Grayson & Howard Keel
12. Tis Harry I'm Plannin To Marry - Doris Day & Howard Keel
13. The Touch Of Your Hand - Howard Keel & Kathryn Grayson With The Mgm Studio Orchestra
14. Why Do I Love You? - Howard Keel & Kathryn Grayson
15. Spring, Spring, Spring
16. Higher Than A Hawk (Deeper Than A Well)
17. We Open In Venice - Kathyrn Grayson, Howard Keel, Ann Miller & Tommy Rall
18. Annie Get Your Gun Final / End Theme - Betty Hutton & Howard Keel & Cast
19. You Are Love - Howard Keel & Kathryn Grayson

BONUS
20. Oklahoma
21. this nearly was mine
22. Singing in the Rain
23. The Surrey with the Fringer on Top
24. Bill
25. My magic Heart
26. We Sail The Ocean Bleu
27. The world is mine tonight
28. Stranger in Paradise

DESCARGAR AQUI

TIA ANTONIA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario